IT’S YOUR TIME.
Oh, yeah. Imagine the luxury of devoting two hours every other week getting to know yourself again … becoming more complete, more “realized,” more Authentically You!
YOU DESERVE THIS.
No excuses. Isn’t it time you did something for yourself? Have you been looking in the mirror lately and wondering who, exactly, is looking back? Are you curious to know more about yourself? Are you ready to explore the person you’re becoming? Then Experience Authentically You.
IT’S YOUR BEST EXPLORATION YET.
Seriously. It will be the most luxuriously supportive season in ages. You’ll find rejuvenation, new visions, new possibilities, new directions, and maybe even new friends. Who knows? We Think The Authentic You Certainly Does.
You’ll uncover what’s really important – what you value – meet your future self, discover life purpose, and learn to tame inner critics. Along the way, you’ll share ideas and encouragement to become the person you’re meant to be. Your circle helps when you’re “stuck” and celebrates when you fly! You can experience Reiki and discover fresh perspectives, goals, and techniques for moving forward as well as looking inward.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Such a small investment – around 16 hours of your time plus a few miscellaneous supplies – for such a large benefit – the Authentic You!
- Days and times vary according to each group’s needs, but here are some examples:
- 10 a.m. to Noon every other Saturday
- 6 p.m. Friday through Noon Sunday (may be in a residential retreat setting)
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on a Saturday.
- Location: Our current Level I series meets at the American National University in Parkersburg, WV. Our “graduate” group meets in various homes or at ANU.
- Each session in the Level I and Level II series builds upon the previous one.
- Each circle varies in membership, depending on the type of circle and the intended audience. Generally, we start around age 18 and go up. Participants come from all walks of life – retirees, students, professionals, part-time workers … you name it. We specialize in women’s circles but plan to offer circles tackling issues for young adults, teenagers, mixed groups, and men.
- We limit most circles to about 12 participants.
- We provide most materials.
- Fees: Vary. Please e-mail us for details.